Tuesday, March 30, 2010
SPRING
Happy Easter and happy spring. Love this picture. I love robin's egg blue. Only use that color on our back porch, though. But at least it is somewhere in the house. I will be finding these in the yard (the ones that fall out of the nest) pretty soon. I have a little nest in my curio cabinet and I save them there so that I can always remember spring. It helps on those winter days. Last year I had the smart idea of putting the nest on my fireplace mantel and I came home to find the nest on the floor, the eggs with little holes in them (teeth marks) and a very happy Ragdoll cat named Rosko looking very innocent of the whole affair. Hence the curio cabinet where they are safe until he figures out how to open the cabinet door. Lucky for me he didn't eat them like he did the turkey wishbones that Troy and I had been keeping since we got married. Gone, all gone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment