Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Founding Fathers
I love this picture. We need to hold onto the principles and strengths of our founding fathers - now, maybe not more than ever, but most certainly now. I was listening to Dr. Bennett this morning and some callers were talking about giving up their US citizenship because of the current direction of our country. While I do disagree with the direction, I would never even think of such an action. I love my country and will fight to uphold our constitution and the freedoms on which this country was built. There is no other like her on Earth. As the Scots (land of my forefathers on my mother's side) say - Never Give Up. This country has been through tough times before and prevailed, and she will again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One President might not think we are a Christian nation - but the First President did. As well as most of the ones who followed him. Ellen
ReplyDelete