Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas

I want everyone in blog world to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!  I have enjoyed following you all this year.

And as you can see, I have NOT given up on the idea of Corgi ownership.  I mentioned it again to my husband just last night.  They are hard to find around here, so maybe by the time I find one, he will be ready and receptive to the idea.

We got some sad news on Saturday.  Troy's friend Lee called to inform us that little Pebbles, Troy's sister Lori's little Yorkie passed away on Friday, December 17th.  She was about 15 years old and Lee had been taking care of her since Lori passed away in April of 2006.  Lori's birthday was on December 12th so I imagine that she had a happy reunion with her baby.  Pebbles was a good dog and stuck by her mommy the whole time Lori was sick.  Lee took good care of Pebbles during her passing - just like he did for Lori, his fiancee.

No comments:

Post a Comment