I gave this pin to my dear, sweet sister-in-law in a Longerberger basket full of pink things when she had her breast cancer surgery in 2002. I was so pleased that out of all of the pins that Lori received from so many caring and loving people, Kiely chose this one to put in her wedding bouquet. I am so happy that she still has it - as I am sure that she still has all of the pins her mother received. I know she probably picked it because the crystals matched her wedding jewelry - but I am happy all the same.
Lori, we all missed you so much on this special day - but I am sure that you were there with your beautiful daughter as you were with all of us, and that you are pleased that she chose Alan and that she is so very happy. 
No comments:
Post a Comment