Below is the link to the news station video of Chris' best friend Jack describing how he saved Chris' sister Kate (she was visiting from California) from the Ward house during the storm. Luckily, Chris' mother had been evacuated earlier before the storm hit.
http://videos.nj.com/star-ledger/2012/10/normandy_beach_man_describes_s.html
wow! i bet the next time she will evacuate!! i wish she would have gone with her mom :( what a view from right there on the beach.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Ellen, how devestating. My gosh, the ocean looked so beautiful on the day that video was filmed. What a contrast to the horrific weather during Sandy.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comment on my blogpost today regarding voting. I really appreciate it :) I'll be voting tomorrow and then volunteering to bring people to the polls during the day. I suspect it will be one of the strongest turnouts ever for this election.
Thanks also for mentioning our Baby cat! haha She is quite a character. I'm glad you've enjoyed some of her escapades!
Thanks for visiting,
Donna
Hello, Ellen - thank you so much for your kind comment regarding our sweet Mr. J, and for also noticing I was MIA, AND for missing Baby updates! haha She is sitting on my TV table staring at me right now as I type this! I am very much looking forward to spring at this point!
ReplyDeleteAll my best, Donna