Tomorrow, September 17th is Joelle and Chris's 5 year anniversary. Chris passed away on May 8, 2007, not even 2 years after they got married. But today is their anniversary none the less.
Thanks for posting one of my favorite pictures of Chris and me. I miss him so much. Next comes his birthday, October 11. He would have been 53.
I love you both for remembering him on his (and my) special days. And I was so proud, Ellen, to have you at our wedding that day. When I miss hearing his voice, I watch the wedding video.
Thanks for posting one of my favorite pictures of Chris and me. I miss him so much. Next comes his birthday, October 11. He would have been 53.
ReplyDeleteI love you both for remembering him on his (and my) special days. And I was so proud, Ellen, to have you at our wedding that day. When I miss hearing his voice, I watch the wedding video.
God bless you, my friend.
Joelle