Friday, November 19, 2010

I can hardly wait...

I usually put the Christmas decorations up the weekend after Thanksgiving.  This year it is hard to wait and I find myself thinking "Well maybe just a few things now....".  I will probably have Troy bring everything down from the attic this weekend.  Maybe that will tie me over.  I only put one tree up (in the family room) last year, but this year I am putting two up - one in the living room and one in the family room.  Maybe even a small one out on the closed in back porch with a timer.

Family room tree from last year... (date was wrong on my camera - I hate that thing)


Living room tree from a couple of years ago....  (date is correct - will wonders ever cease?)


Oh and of course it is time for Red Velvet Cake....



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellen!
    Three Christmas trees..how lovely!!!!!
    And red velvet cake...looks so yummy!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too..
    I love Christamas decorating too, and couldnt wait this year...
    Blessings!!

    Deborah xo :)

    ReplyDelete