Her stride is the same as Secretariat - my all time favorite. She is a beautiful racehorse. Good luck Zenyatta!
A couple of weeks ago (Friday, October 22nd to be exact) I got up and went to the track here at 6:00 AM and watched morning workouts. It was before the last weekend of thoroughbred racing here. I was the only spectator there. It was cold and dark (but the track was lit up), it was quiet - save for the pounding of the hooves and the breathing and snorting of the horses. I was right on the rail, and I loved it. It is my absolute favorite time to be at the track. And as each exercise rider walked their horses past me back to the barn, they said "Good morning mam" or "Good morning miss" (god bless those who said that). Many thanks to those guys and gals (riders and horses) for giving me a great time - even if you didn't mean to.


No comments:
Post a Comment