Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April 25th

I can't believe it has been seven years since you went home to be with Jesus!  Sometimes it seems like yesterday (when I really need to talk to you and hear your voice in response) - other times it seems like forever (as I watch your beloved children grow into adults and all those special occassions that I know you are watching but wish you were here in person to share).  But one thing is for sure - we all miss you terribly, Sis.  And I will NEVER, EVER forget that smile that you always had, even at the end - that let me know that you saw how wonderful Heaven is and that you were fine.  And that we were all going to be fine. 


Love you and miss you Lori

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ellen, what a beautiful tribute post you did as well. I love what you said about your sister's smile (even at the end) and I can so relate to just wanting to hear a loved one's voice again. Beautiful post.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete